Monday, October 24, 2011

Puppies

Just a quickie today - Mom came home last week and she smelled funny.  She smelled like puppies.  Don't get me wrong, I like puppies - I used to work for mom as a playground monitor at puppy socials.  I love puppies.  The problem?  Mom smelled like puppies and I DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO PLAY WITH ANY.  And while I'm on the subject...she's always coming home smelling like other dogs.  What's up with that?  Well, I decided to do some snooping (or is it snoopying?  I'm never sure with humans...) and found the following pictures on mom's computer, not to mention a lot of excitement and extra trips to the pet store.  What do you think it means?  I sure hope it means what I think it means...that maybe mom will bring a puppy home to play with!!  Keep your paws crossed for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment